NEW YEAR NEW ME

   

  


  A new challenge that requires a new level of yourself and a fresh beginning because no matter how hard the past is, you just have to start something new. The past is over, let go all the guilt, anger, love or betrayal and keep on walking to the future. Forget how broke the past is and begin every day with greatness"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." ~ Oprah Winfrey

A past of full of regrets and starting over is never been too late. I choose to have change because I have history. I’ve made bad decisions, wrong choices, loved and trusted the wrong people because this is me, I’m not perfect. Looking back at my past I realized the imperfections I have and to set things right and accept that there are things that I can’t do but there are many things that I can do.

"Beginning today, I will create a new future by creating a new me.No longer will I dwell in a pit of despair, moaning over squandered time and lost opportunity.I can do nothing about the past.  My future is immediate.  I will grasp it in both hands and carry it with running feet.  When I am faced with the choice of doing nothing or doing something, I will always choose to act!  I seize this moment.  I choose now." ~ Andy Andrews

This is going to be the year full of chances to develop emotionally, spiritually, and mentally. I’ll choose to make change a million times because staying at the same cycle and you’ll stay stuck. Let’s create history not repeat it. Saying farewell to the old me  and welcome to the new me. 


Reference/s:

Andy Andrews (2005). “The Traveler's Gift: Seven Decisions that Determine Personal Success”, p.69, Thomas Nelson Inc

FaceBook post by Oprah Winfrey from Jan 03, 2012

https://www.npr.org/programs/ted-radio-hour/734384421/moving-forward


Comments

  1. Hey Clarence, I like the way you have written this composition. It is clear. Also, it is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work,very interesting and unique,keep up your good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a great and very interesting writer. I also agree that we should be more productive to our doings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment