HYENA: THE THORN IN THE JUNGLE


    Personality is what differs us from others and having a unique personality defines who we are. What best describes me? It is a hyena because hyenas are opportunist, fierce and incredibly smart. I am patient, so does the hyena. I believe that every single day brings me hope, wild revenge and the one who waits patiently gets the biggest pray. “Sleep with the hyena and she’ll woke up in the morning laughing at you.” by Anthony T. Hinks.

            Hyenas are known for being aggressive because they are opportunist and opportunist are born to be prepared to take some advantage and improve things for themselves. Having a hyena personality requires confidence and make live life fiercely. Hyenas may be unnoticed but it can also destroy you unnoticed.

            I have a hyena personality where gentle heart never exist and it is my courage not my weakness. I may be unnoticed to anyone but I can bring them their worst nightmare.





Comments

  1. "Hyena: The Thorn In The Jungle" the title gives a certain impact on me it is meaningful and catchy. It shows how the blogger describes herself, her personality and everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved how you describe yourself as a Hyena. Your work is simple but it is incredibly nice. Kudos, Clarence!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment