THE SEVICE

     

     A true hero makes me motivate myself more to the growth of our country which is the Philippines. You make me believe that being a President is not just the service but it is the will to make good things out there and make it a better place.

    True leadership is what I have seen, you put an end to our worst enemy which are crimes, corruption, violence, illegal drugs, and many more. Eradicating this kind of things brings us peace. Having a dedicated President is a blessing to all citizens.

    Mr. President of the Philippines, Rodrigo Rua Duterte, thank you for your service and thank you for making our country a better place. SALUTE! 


Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Duterte

Comments

  1. Hi Clarence! I like how you express your thoughts to our President. I 'm glad that you're still supporting President . We all wish the President every success in making our country better in the midst of the pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clarence! I like your message to the President. Highly appreciated. Keep safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clarence! I like how you expressed your thoughts and feelings towards our President through this letter, a short letter but an impressive one. I hope that you could have added more though. All in all, you did great. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed Miss Rafanan, I love those positive and appreciation messages towards the President. The idea in this content was nice. I enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice letter to the President I know you do your best to do that I hope you do more blogs and keep safe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Clarence. I like your blog. I like how you appreciate our president. Also, your letter is so positive and genuine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment